Mikah and Joe talk about breakfast, the HomePod delay, some tech bugs, and Thanksgiving plans.
Mikah and Joe talk about their experience with the iPhone X so far. Joe apologizes for his CarPlay skepticism. Mikah's down on the HomePod.
Mikah and Joe talk about 🎃, the controversial revelations about Casper, Movies Anywhere, Google Pixel 2 display issues, and iPhone X anxiety.
Mikah and Joe talk about Sonos' entry into the world of smart speakers, as well as current feelings on virtual assistant ecosystems, before saying RIP to AIM.
Time to talk about everyone's favorite product - The Apple TV. Mikah and Joe run through their feelings from the September iPhone event.
Joe bought a Harmony Hub to trigger his air conditioner. Mikah and Joe discuss the detailed info that leaked out of the HomePod firmware (just like every other tech podcast), as well as discussing the silliness that is the RED Hydrogen, and circle around to ridicule of sponsored content (#sponcon) and Amazon Spark.
Mikah and Joe have no love for Amazon Spark, but are excited to live in a world of autonomous cars.
Mikah is hyped for HEIF, Joe is hyped for iPad Pro screens.
Correction: This was recorded June 20th, and Apple changed their advertising to stipulate that a portion of proceeds from the Apple Watch Pride bands are being donated to LGBTQ advocacy organizations June 21st.
Mikah and Joe discuss the new Trek trailers, and Amazon Prime Video coming to the Apple TV.
Mikah and Joe discuss their 🔥 takes on the newly announced Echo Show as well as the Alexa-enabled EcoBee 4.
It's time to play Amazon Music
It's time to light the Hue Lights
It's time to greet your family on the Echo Show tonight
It's time to order make up
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain on the Echo Show tonight
Mikah and Joe briefly discuss the latest Uber mess, the Alexa-enabled EcoBee, and Amazon app/service subscriptions.
- Key Deer | Google Image Search
- Uber’s C.E.O. Plays With Fire | The New York Times
- On Uber’s ‘Identifying and Tagging’ of iPhones | Daring Fireball
- HomeKit News | iMore
- EcoBee 4 Smart Thermostat | iMore
- Introducing Subscribe with Amazon: A Self-Service Marketplace for Subscription Providers | Amazon Developer Blogs
Discussing the new-new-new iPad, the tvOS update (such as it is), and more.
Mikah and Joe discuss the ever-changing Uber situation. Mikah discusses the penetrative power of steam. 🚿
- Russian Breakfast Tea | Mariage Frères
- Mikah's diagram | Twitter
- Reflecting on a Very, Very Strange Year at Uber | Susan J. Fowler
- Uber’s SVP of engineering is out after he did not disclose he left Google in a dispute over a sexual harassment allegation Recode
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick admits he ‘must fundamentally change as a leader and grow up’ | Recode
- Female Engineer Sues Tesla, Describing a Culture of Pervasive Harassment | The Guardian
- I am an Uber Survivor | Medium Amy Vertino (Joe incorrectly misread this in the episode as Vermentino)
Mikah and Joe talk about Apple's Eddy Cue interview with Peter Kafka at the Code Conference where they discussed 'Planet of the Apps' and Apple's TV and Music efforts.
- Code Conference Interview With Eddy Cue | YouTube
- Apple Shows Off Sneak Peek of Original Series 'Planet of the Apps' | The Hollywood Reporter
- Apple Hires Amazon's Fire TV Head to Run Apple TV Business | Bloomberg
- Apple Hires Amazon's Fire TV Head to Run Apple TV Business | Unauthoritative Pronouncements