Mikah and Joe discuss the reactions of tech companies to the President's ban, then iPads, the exciting world of external monitors, and Apple TV storage limits.
- Silicon Valley’s responses to Trump’s immigration executive orders, from strongest to weakest | The Verge
- ACLU joins Silicon Valley startup accelerator Y Combinator | The Verge
- Fasten your seatbelt, Peter Thiel, it’s going to be bumpy for Trump in Silicon Valley! | Recode (drag him, Kara)
- The iPad Keeps Frowning | Six Colors
- Apple Increases Cap for tvOS Apps | Unauthoritative Pronouncements