Joe and Mikah talk some more about Mastodon and the new Mac rumors.
Mikah and Joe discuss Twitter, Mastodon, and (checks notes) Azaelia Banks vs. Elon Musk?
- Most Important Meal: Chicken Nugget Body Wash
- Ruby Rose Quits Twitter Following Trolling Over 'Batwoman' Casting | Variety
- Rapper Azaelia Banks Claims She Was at Elon Musk's House Over the Weekend as He Was 'Scrounging For Investors' | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Says He's Been Talking to Saudi Arabia About Taking Tesla Private
- Find Your Royal Name Quiz | Instagram
Mikah and Joe discuss MoviePass' recent struggles, Logitech's acquisition of Blue, new AirPod's charging case, and the cutest marsupial.
Mikah and Joe talk about boring impressions of the new MacBook Pro, and Mikah ruins 'Finding Nemo', but then he makes donuts and candy.
Mikah and Joe discuss their impressions of WWDC 2018.
Mikah has concerns about mops, Joe is troubled by a lack of consistency in Apple's various search functions, and neither is jazzed about Elon Musk.
Mikah and Joe discuss their plans for the Juicy Goss Lounge.
Mikah and Joe discuss SmugMug's acquisition of Flickr, and Mikah's smart garage door opener.
Mikah explains the iOS 11.3 HomeKit program expansion. Joe bores Mikah with the Mac Pro and "pro" platform conjecture.
The MoviePass CEO said more things, and Eddy Cue has said some SXSW things.
Joe and Mikah discuss the kerfuffle over MoviePass' CEO saying they track the location of their customers, Apple's rumored over-the-ear headphones, an update to the iOS camera app Hallide.
Mikah, Marko, and Joe discuss the newly released HomePod.
Mikah and Joe discuss audio products, including the infamous HomePod.
Mikah and Joe catch up after the holidays.
Mikah and Joe talk about boring frame rate stuff, Apple Pay Cash, Amazon Video missing from the Apple TV (It's there now!)