Mikah has birch beer follow up! Mikah and Joe discuss YouTube's issues with content moderation and Google employees petitioning SF Pride to remove the company from the parade. The show ends with a plurality of 🐙
Joe's router died, and Mikah tries to console him. Then there's a light WWDC discussion.
"You've got more carbs than a potato."
Mikah and Joe discuss restaurants, pholdables, and AR.
🐙 facts, then the sex button kickstarter no one will be talking about next week, then a dating site data breach and dating sites in general, followed by some thoughts on the Apple publishing and video services.
"Thank you for coming to my TED Talk."
Mikah and Joe discuss rain, Tim Cook's Time magazine piece, CES TV announcements. Then Netflix, NBCU, and Warner streaming.
- You Deserve Privacy Online. Here's How You Could Actually Get It | Time
- Facebook's '10 Year Challenge' is Really Just a Harmless Meme, Right? | Wired
- Agri Ismail dissects manufactured outrage | Twitter
- Michael Gartenberg says money has changed hands between Apple and the TV set manufacturers | Twitter
"Everything you have is debt."
Mikah and Joe discuss Apple's Q1 warning, and Mikah thinks Apple is doomed. Also a brief media segment on ‘Phil of the Future’ and ‘Cleopatra 2525’
Mikah and Joe reflect on the end of the year, discussing travel, MoviePass, and social network feels.
A disturbing dancing turtle, a bee fact fit for a queen, a reminder to cancel MoviePass, foldable shenanigans, iPad Pro, and Mac thoughts.
- Screen Recording of the Turtle Moji | Twitter
- Romperjack Greyhound Jumpsuit
- MoviePass is Staffed By Dogs Now, Apparently | The Verge
- The Foldable Phones are Coming | The Verge
- Earth Final Conflict Global Link Prop | Google Image Search
- iPad Pro USB-C Hub | Cult of Mac
- Apple iPad Pro Review | The Verge
"I like to ate ate ate apels and bananays."
Mikah and Joe discuss the Apple Event rumors, including the iPad, with a digression about Portrait Mode and Pixels.
"The Liam Neeson Terrier"
Mikah and Joe discuss iPhone XS, Apple Watch, iOS 12 CarPlay, and Amazon's array of newly announced products.
"I'm mildly attracted to this phone."
Mikah and Joe discuss the September Apple Event.
Joe and Mikah talk some more about Mastodon and the new Mac rumors.
Mikah and Joe discuss Twitter, Mastodon, and (checks notes) Azaelia Banks vs. Elon Musk?
- Most Important Meal: Chicken Nugget Body Wash
- Ruby Rose Quits Twitter Following Trolling Over 'Batwoman' Casting | Variety
- Rapper Azaelia Banks Claims She Was at Elon Musk's House Over the Weekend as He Was 'Scrounging For Investors' | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Says He's Been Talking to Saudi Arabia About Taking Tesla Private
- Find Your Royal Name Quiz | Instagram